Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just bought it!

Wotcha,
    First, appologies for any mistakes, (first post).
    Just bought a 93 2.4 ssr-x black with shiny bits all over the place, picking it up this Friday (can't wait, so no pics.. yet) new to 4 x 4 advice appreciated! Been using the site for a couple of weeks, and that's what made me decide on a surf, almost went to the dark side and bought a mitzi, thanks! and hope to see you around.
    F[COLOR=Black]C[/COLOR] T[COLOR=Black]I[/COLOR]L[COLOR=Black]L[/COLOR] I[COLOR=Black] D[/COLOR]I[COLOR=Black]E[/COLOR]

Hi, and welcome to the surfers club!
    You made a great choice.

If it's from a dealer just ensure you have a good warranty and that it has been serviced, plus the coolant has been changed and you should be OK.

Happy surfing.

Ian
    Ian
    One day my paranoia will go away!

Comment

Carl,
      Welcome to our little Surf er's paradise forum, hope you enjoy the new baby, in fact i know you will.

after a few weeks you'll sleep, eat & never stop about her.

don't think we have any other member from Hull so you maybe able to start your own "GRAND ORDER OF HULL SURF ers"

Good luck M8

Sewerat Bob
      [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

welcome
        maybe we can meet up HULL is not far from my daughters she's in sunny scunny (next time i up that way)
        AND a trip offroad will dull them shiny bits in no time
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

LANGDALE QUEST is a must next spring maybe ????
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Welcome to the mad house, good to see you saw the light in time and choose the Surf, enjoy.
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

good luck with picking up the surf 2moro. best polish those pearly white's 4 the bolt on grin when driving it home.
              lets go get dirty...

Comment

Working...
              X