Recommendations for a dog-guard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for a dog-guard?

I'd like a dog-guard for my gen 3 Surf that could be used either behind the front seats (when the rear seats are down) or behind the rear seats (when they're up). It'll be used to stop anything in the back hurtling forward and taking my head off if I have to stop suddenly. I have no dog. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

someone used vauxhall zafira ones or http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/?doc=11&cid=226
    well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Thanks Muddle. I'd seen that and wondered whether or not it would fit but assumed not. Just looked again, though, and it appears under KZN185, too. Might be the daddy, that mesh one.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaMonsta View Post
        Thanks Muddle. I'd seen that and wondered whether or not it would fit but assumed not. Just looked again, though, and it appears under KZN185, too. Might be the daddy, that mesh one.
        I just bought that one from Ross on the forum..... the sides panels are adjustable so it will fit no bother. I havent put it in yet but it is really solid, so I would seriously expect it to stop our Deerhound & Lab/Rottie cross both coming through it under heavy braking!

Comment

That's good to know. Thanks DavidB, that's the one I'll get.

Comment

Ive got one ( roughtrax one ) sitting in my garage that you can have at half the price. Hardly used and in as new condition
            Last edited by Bogus; 16 October 2012, 11:44. Reason: missing word and capitalisation issues
            Сви можемо

Comment

If you don't have a dog then an elasticated cargo net might be a better idea and probably a lot cheaper.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                Ive got one ( roughtrax one ) sitting in my garage that you can have at half the price. Hardly used and in as new condition
                Bogus, thanks for the offer. I'll join the forum "properly" and then maybe you could PM me with a couple of photos? I'd definitely be intersted in buying your dog-guard if you want to sell it.

Comment

Working...
                X