Terra clean & free stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm intresting read i must say

an engine running on bio /veg oil the injectors are put more strain and so it the pump as the fluid is thicket than diesel

so a deep clean of the engine 's main components is a good idea

redex is a mini clean

how they can prove that a 50mm bottle can treat a full tank when tanks vary i size is beyond me

Comment

Originally posted by gilly-06 View Post
      hmm intresting read i must say

an engine running on bio /veg oil the injectors are put more strain and so it the pump as the fluid is thicket than diesel

so a deep clean of the engine 's main components is a good idea

redex is a mini clean

how they can prove that a 50mm bottle can treat a full tank when tanks vary i size is beyond me
      I fill the fuel filter with Redex every time I change it, for similar reasons.

I wonder if it is like a placebo effect - if the engine keeps running then it must be working, and when it stops, it'll be something else at fault

Comment

Originally posted by mullinsj View Post
        I will report back in a few months
        No point. It will work. It just costs ten times what it should.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidB View Post
          I fill the fuel filter with Redex every time I change it, for similar reasons.

I wonder if it is like a placebo effect - if the engine keeps running then it must be working, and when it stops, it'll be something else at fault
          tbh your best bet is to use a £5 of petrol with 30 liters of diesel will clean your fuel system and injectors

its proberly just as good as terra clean

Comment

Working...
          X