yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncomfortable driver's seat - any advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeaMonsta View Post
    Is this a common issue, then?

There have been a number of complaints on here in the past about how uncomfortable the 3rd gen seats are, I've never had a problem with them myself.

Comment

Glad to know it's not just my Surf! Thanks BushWhacker, stay comfy!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        Am I the only 3rd gen owner that doesn't have comfort issues with the seats?
        No.
        Сви можемо

Comment

Uncomfortable seats

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          Am I the only 3rd gen owner that doesn't have comfort issues with the seats?
          Hi EVERYONE,i'VE BEEN TOLD BY A MATE WHO USED TO HAVE A GEN 3 THAT THE SEATS FROM THE EARLY SUPRAS,(LATE 80'S,EARLY 90'S) 2.8/3.0 SEATS ARE A STRAIGHTFORWARD SWAP AND VERY COMFY,I HAVE A CHRONIC BACK INJURY AND FIND THE SEATS PRETTY UNCOMFORTABLE OVER LONG DISTANCE SO AM NOW THINKING OF A RETRIM WITH ADDED MEMORY FOAM,BUT IF YOU COULD FIND EARLY SUPRA SEATS PROBLEM SOLVED!

Comment

Originally posted by andykelleher View Post
            ....THE SEATS FROM THE EARLY SUPRAS,(LATE 80'S,EARLY 90'S) 2.8/3.0 SEATS ARE A STRAIGHTFORWARD SWAP AND VERY COMFY....... IF YOU COULD FIND EARLY SUPRA SEATS PROBLEM SOLVED!
            Great bit of info, that. Thanks for the reply!

Comment

Gen 7 Celica seats......mine where £30 a pair on eBay..Fit great.
              .... Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaMonsta View Post
                I've just driven my newly acquired gen 3 from Surrey to Aberdeenshire (with an over-night stop) and found the driver's seat to be quite uncomfortable after a relatively short period. The Surf won't be my everyday transport but I wondered what the options might be to either improve or replace the front seats. Any advice welcome and appreciated!
                Hey you should have got a gen 2 my recaro front seats in mine are brill

Comment

Originally posted by muddle View Post
                  You can just get a memory foam cushion to sit on, that may help but is function over style. Or you can fit a seat from a different vehicle im not sure what is a straight swap but you can adapt seats to fit if you know what your'e doing.

Pilates?
                  How about a fair of front seats from a 120 series LC ?
                  Very comfortable, and I guess, maybe a strait replace.

vette

Comment

Working...
                  X