@fsaroyster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @fsaroyster

Could you please "STOP" posting pics & what you have done to the truck, I'm really missing it now although I have bought a new car & it is nice but it will never come close to my baby "surf".
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Originally posted by si tate View Post
    Could you please "STOP" posting pics & what you have done to the truck, I'm really missing it now although I have bought a new car & it is nice but it will never come close to my baby "surf".
    Why don't you pop over and sort out all that rust he's let grow on it Si...

Otherwise, it'll just be another breaker in a few months.

Bet you're gutted it didn't end up with someone who'd look after it...
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
      Why don't you pop over and sort out all that rust he's let grow on it Si...

Otherwise, it'll just be another breaker in a few months.

Bet you're gutted it didn't end up with someone who'd look after it...
      I'm sure he is looking after it but hey it's not mine anymore.

I'm sure he will treat her right.

Comment

I'm sure he is looking after it but hey it's not mine anymore.

I'm sure he will treat her right.

Are you sure?

"B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

4 Grand!!!

You're the one laughing.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
            4 Grand!!!

You're the one laughing.

Now I know why my generous £2.5k offer was politely declined.
            Brian

Comment

I hate that!

Infact I went through it with my surf, and bought the same truck back a couple of years later!

Although it was mint when I sold it
              More Lift.
              More Tyres.
              More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                4 Grand!!!

You're the one laughing.

I wish!!!

He got it for a bargain.

Comment

I wish I could stop Si, but I love my truck, it's great fun to drive, comfortable, looks awesome, you get quite a few people looking at it, I think it looks mean and intimidating, just so much I want to do to it, I just wish the weekends were longer, hopefully will get the wax oiling done at some point, hopefully Tony will post me my new folding mirrors this week ready for the weekend

Wife said theres been mentions of snow at the end of the month

She borrows it at every opportunity, I predict we'll be a 2 Surf family after the winter...

Rog

Comment

Originally posted by fsaroyster View Post
                    I wish I could stop Si, but I love my truck, it's great fun to drive, comfortable, looks awesome, you get quite a few people looking at it, I think it looks mean and intimidating, just so much I want to do to it, I just wish the weekends were longer, hopefully will get the wax oiling done at some point, hopefully Tony will post me my new folding mirrors this week ready for the weekend

Wife said theres been mentions of snow at the end of the month

She borrows it at every opportunity, I predict we'll be a 2 Surf family after the winter...

Rog
                    I found I got quite a few looks & people asking if its a private plate cos they don't believe it's a 1996.

Please don't mention snow as I'm gunna be at a total loss if we get it heavy, although it does give me the excuse to not go to work where as before they knew I could get through 4 foot drifts.

Comment

" mentions of snow at the end of the month"
                      Come on Roger,lets see some pictures,I am sure Si would love to see it now

Comment

Hell if it snows Al I'll get videos if me driving about, I'll stick them on DVD and send Si a signed copy

Comment

Working...
                        X