Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Towbar help

Hello all,

I am after a towbar for my '94 Surf and was wondering if anyone knew off a good supplier?

I just misssed out on a good deal on ebay the other week, haven't seen as good a deal since.

Originally posted by foxdecar
    Hello all,

I am after a towbar for my '94 Surf and was wondering if anyone knew off a good supplier?

I just misssed out on a good deal on ebay the other week, haven't seen as good a deal since.
    Towbars and their supply has been covered often here, try using the search feature, you should find all the info you require.
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

also look in surf towing thread at bottom of main page
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Towbar Help

I've just ahd a quote of £135 fitted or £88 supply only for single socket towbar for my surf from Towequipe of warwick.

This seems like a good deal to me

They are usually on e-bay - thats where I got them from.

Their number is 0800 298 3033

Regards

Clint2004

Comment

Thanx

Cheers everyone, I am now searching through all the info I have, I will have one fitted within a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by clint2004
            I've just ahd a quote of £135 fitted or £88 supply only for single socket towbar for my surf from Towequipe of warwick.

This seems like a good deal to me

They are usually on e-bay - thats where I got them from.

Their number is 0800 298 3033

Regards

Clint2004
            I have just bought one from Towequipe... you'll get a better deal if you just ring them or order direct from their website... £85 for the bar and fitting kit, £12 p&p.

The kit is excellent and includes everything you need to fit it inc. Scothlock connectors, Cable Grommet, Cable Ties, Warning Buzzer etc, etc.

I fitted my bar last night... evrything fitted perfectly.

You will need to re-fix the rear exhaust bracket (plate supplied with kit), I was pleasantly suprised that the 2 bolts holding it on came undone just 10 mins after soaking with WD40!! However, it might be a good idea to give them a few squirts over a couple of days before fitting.

Doing the electrics tomorrow.

Cheers,
            Alan
            Last edited by whippet; 26 August 2004, 09:22.
            Never argue with an idiot... they drag you down to their level - then beat you with experience!!

Comment

Got one!!

Towequipe will be delivering it next week, then the fun of fitting it, probably in the rain too.

Comment

Working...
              X