New Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Owner

Hello Everyone .. I am soon to be a owner of my dream vehicle .. a 93 Hilux Surf. I live in Canada and I have always been a fan of 4runners, but when finally learned about the Hilux Surf I had to have one. I got mine imported from Japan a couple months ago and I'm due to get it in a couple weeks. I have been lurking on this site for quite a while now but I figured I might as well join up. My first question has to do with the lift kit ... I was actually wondering if the suspension lift kit for the 93 4runners would work on my rig? I couldn't seem to find an answer on the site so it would be awesome if someone let me know! Looking forward to seeing everyones rigs and getting some ideas for mine also lol.. Cheers

Hi n Welcome to the Forum ...
    I don't see any reason ya lift kit won't fit ya Surf as their identical but for the name !!
    Good Luck n enjoy ya Truck .... Oh by the way it's compulsory to show us Pics

11+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Welcome, Jodie. Enjoy the forum. You Canadians seem to like the Surf. RHD must not be a problem for you, eh? As Jess stated, Almost all parts and accessories for the 4Runner are applicable to the Surf.......Lets see some pics of your mods when they happen.
      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Hi and welcome

Rob
        The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Jodie,hello and welcome.

Comment

Welcome
            hi dudes

Comment

Thanks all!

I just got her today, and honestly she is too mint to even mess around with a lift kit. RHD is a bit weird but I love it to bits already. Gona go thru the engine tomorrow fingers crossed everything is good in her. BTW This is my truck!!

Comment

Originally posted by jode View Post
                Thanks all!

I just got her today, and honestly she is too mint to even mess around with a lift kit. RHD is a bit weird but I love it to bits already. Gona go thru the engine tomorrow fingers crossed everything is good in her. BTW This is my truck!!

Sweet
                Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Comment

Never seen black over silver and I must say I love it.
                  well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Working...
                  X