I'm very unlucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm very unlucky

Yesterday I fitted a new window to my drivers door after it was smashed the other week. The tax had expired so taxed it on line this morning. Blew my tyre up and started the surf for the first time in weeks had a slight misfire do brought the revs up. Bang and she cut out tried to restar and she spun over too fast so stopped. Took the timing belt cover off at the top and found no tension on the belt aaarrrggghhh. So guess what im doing after work next week!!!

Thought it was just me having a cap week...get some beer & put your feet up

Rob
    The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Originally posted by wiggy View Post
      Thought it was just me having a cap week...get some beer & put your feet up

Rob
      Defiantly a plan. Then win on the lottery lol.

Comment

Originally posted by markjd View Post
        So guess what im doing after work next week!!!
        Playing golf?

Nev

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev View Post
          Playing golf?

Nev
          If he wins the lottery im on the way to try.and fix the mot fail points. not that much really knacked rear seatbelt ..trying to replace with a spare front one and fix?....fog light. playing up and a hole in the exhaust. fingers crossed they can look at again as soon as possible ..can't wait to get the truck back.

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by wiggy View Post
            If he wins the lottery im on the way to try.and fix the mot fail points. not that much really knacked rear seatbelt ..trying to replace with a spare front one and fix?....fog light. playing up and a hole in the exhaust. fingers crossed they can look at again as soon as possible ..can't wait to get the truck back.

Rob
            Just take the seat base out then the seat belt is not required as it is no longer a seat. Got told that by the mot trainer lol

Comment

Wish i had known that on Saturday! oh well got a rear belt coming from Tony so just waiting on that arriving then re-test so should all be fine.....fingers crossed

Comment

Working...
              X