X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurrah!

http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2012/10/...?ncid=webmail6

Idiot!

Haha he did not know he was doing anything wrong!!!

Comment

Seems a bit harsh to me...
      However the article is not detailed enough to form any accurate opinion of events imho. I used to ride bikes and quads up tracks and deserted gravel roads etc as a kid..., May not be "completely"(!) legal, but neither is doing 71 mph on a motorway...
      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Just read some of the comments... Vince, was he on the top of the hill up by you? (sheep, quarry and deserted road?)
        "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Nothing harsh about that? He knowingly drove an uninsured, untaxed and unroadworthy vehicle on a public road. Because 'it was quiet' is not a defence. Admittedly the cops could have given him a fair warning, but to be fair he could also have had the quad taken off him too, and he was also putting his kid at risk.

Sure he says the cops could have been dealing with bigger crimes, but they were prevented dealing with bigger crimes as they were stuck dealing with him.

No sympathy for him I'm afraid. It's idiots like that that put insurance premiums up, as well as giving a bad name to those who may use their quads in a responsible manner.

Comment

Working...
            X