No announcement yet.

Garage clear out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you still got the sliders? We're they for a truck with body lift or standard height?

Comment

yes i still have the sliders and they are for a truck with a body lift. i forgot that would be an issue good job you mentioned it!

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
        yes i still have the sliders and they are for a truck with a body lift. i forgot that would be an issue good job you mentioned it!
        I sent you an email re: sliders, but as they are for a bodylifted truck they are no good for me - sorry!

Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
          What price did you want, including delivery if possible?

Comment

Originally posted by JD_975 View Post
            What price did you want, including delivery if possible?
            I paid £175 for them and never got round to fitting them so they are as new. Postage I will need to speak to yoshie about as he would have a better idea than me! Make me an offer to my email rosscameron22@hotmail.com

Comment

[QUOTE=hiroler;777073]I will get you a picture of the sliders they are the same ones growler has fitted to his truck.[/QUOTE ]

Ross they are the same as on my green surf not the current one. I had the upswept tubulars on ghis one

If you want I'll sort a picture for you.

Comment

Yeah that would be great andy thanks.

Comment

Thanks for getting back on the indicators, but I'm after clear. Cheers

Comment

Sliders

Couple of Pics showing what the sliders look like fitted to my old truck.These are the same style as Ross's and designed to be bolted on, although I went down the welded route.

Ross's are still wrapped up in the original delivery wrapping and sitting in my cellar at present
                    Last edited by Growler; 1 October 2012, 20:45.

Comment

Thanks andy.

Comment

Working...
                      X