Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonjour

Hello all,
    Was on here a couple of years ago & was about to buy a Surf off HILUX (Bob) before my boiler packed in just before xmas.
    My love of them didn't end and i'm now searching again for one. Looking for something that is going to last me a while so as new/decent nick as i can get within budget. Seen some in stockport for +£6k tho?? WTF!

Anyway just thought I should say hi & glad this forum is still running. (better donate right?)

Cheers & any help & advice muchly appreciated.

Ade
    Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Salut.

Comment

You've gone all French on me..

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Salut.

Comment

You started it.

Comment

Originally posted by PeakSurf View Post
          Hello all,
          Was on here a couple of years ago & was about to buy a Surf off HILUX (Bob) before my boiler packed in just before xmas.
          My love of them didn't end and i'm now searching again for one. Looking for something that is going to last me a while so as new/decent nick as i can get within budget. Seen some in stockport for +£6k tho?? WTF!

Anyway just thought I should say hi & glad this forum is still running. (better donate right?)

Cheers & any help & advice muchly appreciated.

Ade
          Hello Ade. Take your time and hold out for a good one. AK motors seem to be better value. ............You've got a van called Graham?
          " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
            Hello Ade. Take your time and hold out for a good one. AK motors seem to be better value. ............You've got a van called Graham?
            Hey mate

Yea i will - I called him yesterday seems he has a couple in. Going to go up next week have a look around.

Oh yes Graham - ha ha it was called that way before i had it by a family friend who i purchased it off.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              You started it.
              Si senor...
              I want one of your projects! Amazeballs!

Comment

Working...
              X