Dark Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Side

Lord what have I done. Been out and bought a Disco!!!2002 TD5 ES in black. Looks very nice, but not sure that I have done the right thing. Looked all over for a 3rd gen, but nothing out there without traveling the length of the country. I will give it a try and if I cant get on with it Ill sell it on. However I am keeping the old 2.4, had her for getting on for 9 years and still very attached. But she's getting on now and just like me, things stop working or dont work like they used to. Should be picking the Disco up tomorow. Ill report back on how we get along.

Spoggle

If you don't like it I'll swap you for my ssr-x! Not a slur on Surf, my back is very picky about seats, unfortunately it don't like Surf.

Comment

Now I have a long standing back problem, and have to say that I have always found the standard surf seats to be very comfortable and support my knackered spine well,even on long journeys and off roading. So I hope the Disco will look after my back as well as the Surf has over the years. Dont think I would swap at the moment though, cost too much .

Spoggle

Comment

Ohh deary deary me... Well happy driving in your new vehicle Spoggle

Don't forget to take a couple of litres of oil with you

Comment

And a tow rope

Comment

And a Surf !

Comment

Well had a few days with the Disco, it's o.k,but its not surf. Lots of toys, goes well, not as nice to drive though. But it will have to do till I can find what Im looking for.

Spoggle

Comment

Working...
              X