will something like this fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will something like this fit?

will this fit on a surf? a 2nd generation?
    the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

I don't think 3rd gen stuff fits 2 gen J.C.

Comment

ok thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by budweiser View Post
        will this fit on a surf? a 2nd generation?
        Hey, J.C. Are you looking to put an additional indicator in the corner unit? Pre facelift units have them in and can be modified to fit. I think some of the U.S. spec post facelift models have them as standard. Maybe theres a part number out there, somewhere. Take a look at these pics.......
        Attached Files
        " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
          Hey, J.C. Are you looking to put an additional indicator in the corner unit? Pre facelift units have them in and can be modified to fit. I think some of the U.S. spec post facelift models have them as standard. Maybe theres a part number out there, somewhere. Take a look at these pics.......
          yes i am looking for that to fit on the face lift one, but clear instead orange!

will it fit the ones of a hilux? i just found this

thanks

Comment

Corner lights

I see you checked out the PowerfulUK site J,C..
            If you fitted clear indicators into the front bumper you could then fit a bulb adaptor into the rear of the indicator units and using an LED T10 type bulb the indicator unit would be backlit white when your side lights are on but orange when you indicate.I wired mine so they only light up when dipped beam is on as I did not want to mess with the dipped beam wiring,either works though.

Comment

Working...
            X