Halfords battery question help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halfords battery question help

Hi i know halfords might not be the best place to go to get batteries but i have their trade card. I thing im not sure on is the batteries i need from them.I have the dual set up on my 3.0 gen 2 and want to replace both of them. The old ones are different sizes with no markings on them.
    Just want to get the right ones!! I asked in my local halfords and the reply i got was "whats a surf"
    GRAVITY IS A MYTH THE EARTH SUCKS!!!

The codes on the batteries are 068 and 069.

Not sure if Halfords will be able to find them from that though.

Maybe search for those codes and see what cars use them, then try buying the batteries for those cars from Halfords.

Comment

cheers wishbone i`ll go armed with 068 069 tomorrow just hope they don`t add them together.lol

Comment

Hey, Marc. Take a look at Varta G7 and G8's. they are a much heavier duty battery pair with a much greater cca and ah spec. I've got them on mine, and they fit a treat.
        Attached Files
        " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Looking at your engine bay has spurred me on to give mine a clean...it looks very nice. Those blue batteries would look better in a blue truck though...don't they do claret coloured ones?..
          .... Which was nice.

Comment

Hey Marc ya shoulda given me a bell, you'll get em from Motorway belts Motor shop in Longlands in Adeyfield...
            Where I got mine 3 years ago !! no way alfrauds

11+ Years of Surfs .... n Faultless to a " T " is my Yota
            Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 23 August 2012, 00:44.
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Overland Tonka View Post
              Looking at your engine bay has spurred me on to give mine a clean...it looks very nice. Those blue batteries would look better in a blue truck though...don't they do claret coloured ones?..
              Those pics were taken nearly two years ago, Kev. To be honest , it's a bit mucky at the mo'.........
              " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
                Hey, Marc. Take a look at Varta G7 and G8's. they are a much heavier duty battery pair with a much greater cca and ah spec. I've got them on mine, and they fit a treat.
                Look good cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                  Hey Marc ya shoulda given me a bell, you'll get em from Motorway belts Motor shop in Longlands in Adeyfield...
                  Where I got mine 3 years ago !! no way alfrauds

Forgot about them cheers mate i`ll give um a buzz. I went down to alfrauds and found the right ones £136 with trade discount. I didnt get them i feel that lifting the bonnet and viewing halfords is not for me.lol

Comment

Marc Motorway are very helpfull know em well n they will fit aswell if needed ..

Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                      Marc Motorway are very helpfull know em well n they will fit aswell if needed ..

purchased from them today £154 pair. I fitted them so i could clean up the trays.Cheers for info just need to get the decals off the doors now lol

Comment

Gentle heat from a hairdrier if ya haven't got a caramel wheel

Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                        X