Wheel couriers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel couriers.

Can anyone personally recomend a reliable courier firm to deliver a set of five bare alloy rims from East Kent to Lancashire, at a reasonable cost. Thanks in anticipation.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

There are a few on Ebay Mick. Although I haven't used any of them so can't personally recommend.

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
      Can anyone personally recomend a reliable courier firm to deliver a set of five bare alloy rims from East Kent to Lancashire, at a reasonable cost. Thanks in anticipation.
      Got the wheels you want at last Mick?
      Still on a mission.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazcam View Post
        Got the wheels you want at last Mick?
        Not quite, Barry, but they're a matching set of five. Just got to get them delivered, reverse the rims, polish them, and get the 35's on .......Heh heh heh!.....

P.S. Thanks, Carl, for the leads that you've offered me, whilst I've been searching.
        " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

I always use Shiply for that kind of thing.

Comment

Happy to help Mick

Comment

Try Shipley Mick, 2 or 3, 3or 4 years ago Blackpoolsparks sent me 5 Wheels n tyres at a tenner each ....
              Your ask is slightly longer but worth a go, Good Luck

11+ Years of Surfs .... n Faultless to a " T " is my Yota
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
                Mick,

I can't rate parcelsplease.co.uk enough. I've sent stuff to UK from France and arranged collections umpteen times for various things including last year a set of alloys and wheels for my Range Rover. It cost me about £60 for the 4 last year. Carriage in the UK is about £9 a wheel I think for a two day service.

Regards

Mark

Comment

Working...
                X