Pleased!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pleased!

Just got back from a week in the Lake District. Plenty of driving, especially lots of fun on the Hardknott, Wrynose, Kirkstone and Honister passes! Not true 4x4 terrain but enough for me with the family on board.

No grumbles at all from the truck apart from some very hot and smelly brakes after coming down one of the passes. Should have used more engine braking really

Here's a couple of shots into the sunset over Buttermere. It was lovely there, I think we'll be going back there next time.
    Attached Files

Very nice part of the country I have spent a couple of short breaks there and have always been luck with the weather. Those pictures sell the place very well.
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Surfboy View Post
      Just got back from a week in the Lake District. Plenty of driving, especially lots of fun on the Hardknott, Wrynose, Kirkstone and Honister passes! Not true 4x4 terrain but enough for me with the family on board.

No grumbles at all from the truck apart from some very hot and smelly brakes after coming down one of the passes. Should have used more engine braking really

Here's a couple of shots into the sunset over Buttermere. It was lovely there, I think we'll be going back there next time.
      Great photos!

When you need pads, I recommed these http://www.camskill.co.uk/m31b0s3100...es_Brake_Pads_

Just make sure you get the correct part number for your specific vehicle. I would also recommend flushing your brake fluid if they got that hot if not already planning on doing so
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
      X