Trying to contact TonyN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to contact TonyN

This is a request for TonyN to please contact me on the forum so as to arrange to help me out with my car.thanks.paolo

Originally posted by p.meaghan@ntlworld.com View Post
    This is a request for TonyN to please contact me on the forum so as to arrange to help me out with my car.thanks.paolo
    Far too subtle.
    try this...

"OI TONY! PAOLO CAN'T FIND YOUR TEL NUMBER OR WEB SITE FOR "4x4TOYS" CAN YOU CALL HIM OR POINT HIM IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION?"

That should do it...
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Welcome to the mysterious world of getting in touch with TonyN...
      One does not simply walk into contact with TonyN. It is a bit like the room of requirement in Hogwarts, except it kind of works the other way - the more important it is that you get in touch immediately...

While we are on the subject Tony, any idea when you might be getting round to that "first job back from the Isle of Man"!?

Comment

He's too busy to answer PMs... I'll not say doing what until someone asks

Comment

OK then - I'm asking ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

he's taking a well earned break!
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Have you tried an Ouija board?

Is it a Ouija board or an Ouija board?

Comment

Ouija board would be no good either...

I told ya he's busy...

Comment

Working...
                X