New Toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Toys

Couple of additions, got a very nice RS machine lamp for my birthday from my wife. Bolted to the welding bench and wired, just perfect for getting a good clear view when welding.

I then managed to pick up a cracking Startrite pillar drill for a lot less than it should have cost, so all in a cracking week. Just need to knock up a small bench for the drill to live on.

Brian

do me a favour brian... can you take a picture of the connections on the bulb... i will organise the brightest / best for ya if your interested...

Comment

Loving how your workshop is coming together...spot on Brian...ok crap pun...
      .... Which was nice.

Comment

Aye good week for the toys, plus I got the Tubela bender working as it should.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
          do me a favour brian... can you take a picture of the connections on the bulb... i will organise the brightest / best for ya if your interested...
          Bob standard screw in 60w mate.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Overland Tonka View Post
            Loving how your workshop is coming together...spot on Brian...ok crap pun...
            I see what you did there, maybe I had the light on
            Brian

Comment

That Startrite drill is a sought after bit of kit, You did well to get one.
              Dave

Comment

Get one?

Stole one more like, a bargain, cost us £20 each.
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                X