X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i like these wheels

is any like them for a surf?
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEXUS-LS40...ht_2185wt_1186
    the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Must be p*ss take night.....
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

In case serious ..... No - they are five stud, you need six.

Comment

I like the wheels on the car but not on a surf, wouldn't mind the car actually
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I like the cars too - If I find an already LPG converted Mk2 cant say I wont be tempted to buy it. I loved my Mk1 despite its knackered front wishbones..... until I ripped the engine out yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Bayside View Post
            I like the cars too - If I find an already LPG converted Mk2 cant say I wont be tempted to buy it.
            Why?

Comment

Only because I dont have a car at the moment and enjoyed driving the Lexus before I cut it apart for the conversion to my truck. LPG makes more sense to me if Im going to use it as a daily driver..... No other reason

On a seperate subject a friend of mine might be tempted to one of your oil take off adaptors having seen the one you sent me - although his is for a Vauxhall Firenza conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayside View Post

On a seperate subject a friend of mine might be tempted to one of your oil take off adaptors having seen the one you sent me - although his is for a Vauxhall Firenza conversion.
                Excellent!

I'm on the lookout for a MK3 Cortina, preferably a GXL as a future conversion project.

p.s. I like those wheels too JC.

Comment

Nice! Havent seen any GXL's for a while. Ive already been thinking of what else I can put one in if all my hair hasnt fallen out doing this conversion!

Ill speak to my friend and get him to send you an email if thats ok?

Comment

Working...
                  X