No announcement yet.

Crazed psychopath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Roger all I can say is that polo driver got off lightly with you, if that was me he would still be in the ditch along side the road.
    Elvz order your shopping on line and get it delivered
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
      Well Roger all I can say is that polo driver got off lightly with you, if that was me he would still be in the ditch along side the road.
      Yeah - just goes to prove the tablets are still working
      Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Nah, Its got to be a gatling Gun.....

Derek

Comment

sumo and mark will back me up on this... it seems the bigger the vehicle, the smaller the gap needed and the bigger the urge is to pull into it... which also means i can't check the ladies through their sunroof as they overtake!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I've had more brushes with idiots since I bought the Surf than I have EVER had with all the rest of my cars put together.Must be a jealousy thing(?)