This place...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This place...

...is just down the road from me.I'm going this weekend with a mate who is up visiting

http://www.blackislebrewery.com/
    Non intercooled nothing.

Don't go, it's crap, your not allowed to taste any beer and the tour takes about 5 hours, ###### boring it is.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

this stuff is nice.

Alan

Comment

I was only joking about the tour and it being crap, just jealous, that's all.
        Alan

Comment

The Red Kite is tremendous, Hootenannys in Inverschneckie have it on tap. There is a new Micro Brewery not much further up the road In Cromarty also which make fantastic Ales.
          http://www.cromartybrewing.co.uk/
          Their Happy Chappy is like nectar.

Paul

Comment

The GBBF is on next week and it appears that they're not attending which is a real pity !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Two weeks to Worcester BF, and we complete on our new house on the day it starts. Bugger.

Yeah, Red Kite, seen it this far south at beer fests before. New brewery in Malvern (already got MHB and St Georges Brewery) by the name of 'The Friday Brewing Company'. Three within about 2 miles. It's a problem...
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I arrive in that part of the world for quick visit on the 18th, pity I am off to Rugby on the 19th for a 50th Birthday party. One of these times I am down we will meet for a beer or six Andy.
                Brian

Comment

We move to our new place on 17th so things will be a bit hectic that weekend anyway. The new place does have the distinct advantage of being only 10 mins walk across the common to the Nags, rather than the current 40 minutes

You off to watch the Warriors are you?
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                  X