Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mate Kenny built himself a car

and it's very very nice.
    Kenny is retired now but turned his craft skills to building this little cracker, it was nice and sunny so he popped in to see the lads at work, giving the car a wee run.
    Attached Files
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

He handmade the dash surrounds, side grills, front grill and rollbar alloy sections and grill.
    Attached Files
    Alan

Comment

He made the 4 into 1 exhaust, fabricated the heatshield and made a unique badge for the back. Badge is hand cut from brass plate and chromed.
      Attached Files
      Alan

Comment

I like that. Looks very nicely finished off. What is it? The front grill design doesn't look like a Caterham/Westfield.

Comment

mmm, not sure myself, running a 1.8 Zetec, sounds lovely.
          Alan

Comment

Front and dash looks like a Sylva Striker

Very well finished by the look of those pictures.
            Brian

Comment

aye, Kenny is handy with the fine finishing. He makes all sorts of bling.
              Alan

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                aye, Kenny is handy with the fine finishing. He makes all sorts of bling.
                Talking of bling I got my Bday prezzie earlier as no one will see me tomorrow.
                I love it and would never have spent that kind of cash on one so well happy.

Just not sure how it will cope with splatter as the bulb is not covered.
                Brian

Comment

Don't have it too close should be fine. I saw cheaper ones but that RS one will last a lifetime mate, industrial quality.
                  Alan

Comment

Looks really well finished. Its a pain in the arse to get them through the test though. My dad built a Robin Hood and found the rules very strict. The focus on sharp bits is stupid. It failed on 2 pages of sharp objects from bolt heads to the road legal number plate.

Comment

Working...
                    X