Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance

Have been thinking of getting another Hilux p/up but the insurance is ###### crazy, I`m 56 with full NCB and the cheapest has been just under £700.
    Are you have similar problems for the Surf ?
    20 stone Victor Meldrew

Originally posted by dervdave View Post
    Have been thinking of getting another Hilux p/up but the insurance is ###### crazy, I`m 56 with full NCB and the cheapest has been just under £700.
    they are generally more expensive being imports etc, but thats still very expensive considering your status. who have you tried?
    well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

My Mitsi L200 is just under £500 fully comp with Adrian Flux
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I'm not as old as you but really struggled finding reasonable insurance (also with full NCB)
        There's loads of threads on here, have a trawl through and try out the recommended ones.
        I went with Aviva in the end, it was also cheaper to put my Wife on as named driver even though she'd quite literally only had her full license for a matter of days
        Signature stolen along with Surf...

Comment

Originally posted by dervdave View Post
          Hi there, I was with Noel Dazely and 2 years ago my Surf was 260 quid fully comp. It has since gone up to just under 400 quid this renewal so I am back with Adrian flux. I have full NCB and I'm 27. Hope this helps!

Edit: forgot to say that with Noel Dazely, the policy I had did not take my NCB into account. Concequently you are free to use the NCB on another policy for another vehicle. If you have two vehicles you may find that you can insure the Surf for limited mileage, as it may not physically be possible to do many miles in a single vehicle with owning more than one again hope this helps
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            My Mitsi L200 is just under £500 fully comp with Adrian Flux
            Hi Richard, hope you're well. Don't want to hijack the thread but must have a catch up at some point
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Cheers for all replies
              20 stone Victor Meldrew

Comment

elephant.co.uk £320 last week for me.

Comment

Personal Injury lawyers for you. Whiplash claims, its all their fault
                  Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                    Personal Injury lawyers for you. Whiplash claims, its all their fault
                    Yeah they don`t help but a lot is also down to the amount of Hiluxs getting knocked off and exported.
                    20 stone Victor Meldrew

Comment

con

i heard on the tv that whiplash claims add an extra £90 to everyones insurance i wouldnt mind the insurance going up £90 but mine went from £260 to £580 thats a bit more then £90 so why ? i suppose we are all paying for the poxy olympics aswell

Comment

Working...
                      X