Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to meet another surfer too

I have said cabinet tucked away now.

All being well should be down to you by Wednesday.Or Tuesday if my Oil arrives Monday
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Thanks guys, do you want me to meet up somewhere or is there another transfer to do yet?
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

My oil was delivered today so is Tuesday ok?
        Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
          My oil was delivered today so is Tuesday ok?
          Tuesday's fine Ady, if you can let me know where to meet you and a time etc, cheer's, ian

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
            Tuesday's fine Ady, if you can let me know where to meet you and a time etc, cheer's, ian
            Ummm I don't know Portsmouth?

But I guess I will be coming down the M27 so open to suggestions.
            Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

OK mate, i wasnt sure if you had to come down this way anyway, if not i dont want you going too far out your way, if you are comeing down for other reasons then your welcome to come to my house and have a bite/ drink etc, if not then the only meeting point that comes to mind is Rownams services on the M27 (north of Southhampton, between junctions 3 - 4, post code is So16 8AP)
              if that sounds ok then the only other question is which side of the M27 do we meet up? the services are on both sides of the mway but seperat (footbridge links the two, ) either way we'll both need to turn at the next junction to head home so if you like we can meet up on the north bound side so if you turn round at J 4 and head back north the services will be on your left, i can then go north to J3 and turn and head back south,
              if this is a bit far for you please dont worry about saying so, i can come further up the M27 to a point nearer you, it's just rownams is the only services i know, afraid i dont have a mobile phone but i can borrow my wifes,
              next thing is what time suits you?

anyway let me know Ady, and thanks mate

Comment

We are going to be down at the Sealife centre/d-day museum car park say 1030 11(ish )
                is that ok ?
                Last edited by shokenore; 13 August 2012, 18:02.
                Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

[QUOTE=shokenore;773274]We are going to be down at the Sealife centre/d-day museum car park say 1030 11(ish )
                  is that ok ?[/QUOTe

OK mate thats fine, i will be at the D day museum at half ten then i will be in the surf so you should recconise it, and this is tomorrow (tue) right? thought i'd better check

Comment

Look forward to seeing you
                    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

OK then, i now have the cabinet and would like to thank all involved in the surf train, it's much apprecieated and as i was saying to the memsaab, what an awefully decent bunch of chaps there are on the site
                      nice to meet you Ady and hope you all have a nice day down in sunny southsea,

also got the "surprise" package!! did ya want it makeing like your own truck or what? if so let me have some pics,
                      thanks again everyone, ian

Comment

OK then, i now have the cabinet and would like to thank all involved in the surf train, it's much apprecieated and as i was saying to the memsaab, what an awefully decent bunch of chaps there are on the site

also got the "surprise" package!! did ya want it makeing like your own truck or what? if so let me have some pics,
                        More than welcome

It was nice to meet you too,plus to get a close up look around your truck your forum pics do not do it justice .

Southsea was a pleasant surprise sea life centre ok (ish) but the d day museum was a bit of a hidden gem .

Also managed to pick up my new alloys on the way home so all in all a pretty good day
                        Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Glad it got there finally Ian, and apologies for the hold up in getting things moving though. Dodge is now on gearbox rebuild No.5 and seems to be sorted finally. (Got a decent mechanic on the last build)

As for the "surprise package" I'm going to leave it entirely up to you as i feel your skills far outway mine when it comes to the miniatures, but I would like it finished in a similiar blue if possible.

Few photo's of how it currently looks are here if you want more let me know.

Also I will pay for any out of pocket expenses if you need to get anything for it.

There is no dead line on this so take as long as you want

Comment

OK Andy i'll do my best with it, i've copy'd some of the pics,

Comment

Working...
                            X