@TonyN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @TonyN

Hi Tony, hope you are well. How was that little side line project coming on we spoke about when we met? I forgot what exactly it was but I was interested in it for my Surf, you were going to make it

When you showed me your Surf and the front end kit it had, was this the kind of thing / kit that you had?

http://store.snakeracing.com.au/~sna...5635384f2349fe

I forgot, do you have uprated torsion bars too?
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Bump
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

that's an interesting site, ...
      the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

LOL, I have no idea, I have a Snakeracing 4" lift coming soon to try out though. I wouldn't have been making front end 4" lift stuff, the steering knuckle adapter is far to important to just weld up in a garage.

SnakeRacing have been doing Toy 4x4 stuff in Oz for as long as I've been offroading and been on the 'net, but shipping always kills getting it over here. They have stepped up their game recently though.

It wasn't just winch bumper and amour stuff was it? If so you might as well get in touch with Yoshie, there's no point me making them too now he's doing it. We did speak about making your front end lift more reliable.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

How much is your shipping by chance?

I posted some items back to England yesterday and had to fill out forms for each item, it was quite a bit of aggro, they love paperwork here. Cost me $85 for three items. Not that bad, one weighed 1kg but the others were small boxes.

Actually now I think I can remember what you were making, wasn't it a part for the steering to reduce wobble / slack?

If you have a snake racing lift coming already then I'll just go ahead and grab one.

Have you ordered the full front and rear kit or are you lifting the rear some other way? I ask because as I already have LC coils and the cups from Stein, I think it may just be under 4" so if I fit snake racing to the front I probably should fit the equivelant kit to the rear also.

What are your thoughts?

If you need help with shipping let me know. No guarantees but I may be able to reduce costs.
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Ah, I think we where talking about polybush type material to replace the rubber doughnut on steering column.

It's being sent by the trucks owners brother/friend (cant remember) who lives in Oz, so not involved in shipping cost.

Think its just the front half of a 4" lift thats coming.

My 4" Superlift lift came in two big sized 20kg weight at least boxes, probably more expensive that a 1kg box.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
              Ah, I think we where talking about polybush type material to replace the rubber doughnut on steering column.

It's being sent by the trucks owners brother/friend (cant remember) who lives in Oz, so not involved in shipping cost.

Think its just the front half of a 4" lift thats coming.

My 4" Superlift lift came in two big sized 20kg weight at least boxes, probably more expensive that a 1kg box.
              That's it! Did you end up making them at all? Since taking the spacers off it drove like a different vehicle, hardly any play whatsoever. Actually felt quite stiff in comparrison.

Another question, whats on the rear of the truck you're fitting the snake racing kit to? I don't know if I can get away with leaving the rear with Landcruiser coils on - they are nice and stiff, as you noticed
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
              X