No announcement yet.

Snorkels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A guy on the L200 forum found him and ordered 20 odd as a group buy so i thought i would pass on the deal to this forum as it did a lot for me for the 7 years i was on here
    The seller over here keeps you updated as when the orders are placed etc and when they are clear of customs and ready to be posted out to the customer.
    I have had several emails from him already just to see how things are going with getting a group together and any info needed to just ask him.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Just one more to make the 10 and then i can get the order sorted.Once i got the order sorted if you can all send your deposits to me i will then send payment by card to Mike so the deposits will be covered
      Paypal as a gift so not to get charged to stormforce1067@sky.com once i let you know

If anyone is interested i am getting a snrokel for my L200.Its not a Safari or any other named brand but a copy of the Safari ones.I am paying £80 delivered for it but that price was for a group buy.I am getting some details from the guy that sorted the group buy for the L200 forum and i will post back here if anyone is interested.It will need to be a min of 10 for the order to get cheap price but once i get more details for the surfs/4runners i will let you know.
      If you are interested then post on here once i got more details.
      I know they are copies but for those who can't afford £200+ then its a good alternative.They will take about 6 weeks and a deposit of about £20 will have to be paid up front non returnable

1. bullet513
      2. JD_975
      3. Balllsy
      4. galooph
      5. Dodge
      6. sjoe
      7. SJM
      8. Jungle Power
      9/ TonyN
      10/
      Last edited by stormforce; 10 July 2012, 19:41.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
        A guy on the L200 forum found him and ordered 20 odd as a group buy so i thought i would pass on the deal to this forum as it did a lot for me for the 7 years i was on here
        The seller over here keeps you updated as when the orders are placed etc and when they are clear of customs and ready to be posted out to the customer.
        I have had several emails from him already just to see how things are going with getting a group together and any info needed to just ask him.
        OK, that's cool. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          Just one more to make the 10 and then i can get the order sorted.Once i got the order sorted if you can all send your deposits to me i will then send payment by card to Mike so the deposits will be covered
          Paypal as a gift so not to get charged to stormforce1067@sky.com once i let you know

If anyone is interested i am getting a snrokel for my L200.Its not a Safari or any other named brand but a copy of the Safari ones.I am paying £80 delivered for it but that price was for a group buy.I am getting some details from the guy that sorted the group buy for the L200 forum and i will post back here if anyone is interested.It will need to be a min of 10 for the order to get cheap price but once i get more details for the surfs/4runners i will let you know.
          I know they are copies but for those who can't afford £200+ then its a good alternative.They will take about 6 weeks and a deposit of about £20 will have to be paid up front non returnable

1. bullet513
          2. JD_975
          3. Balllsy
          4. galooph
          5. Dodge
          6. sjoe
          7. SJM
          8. Jungle Power
          9/ TonyN
          10/
          bump

Comment

Hi,

Are you using the guys from www.snorkels.es ? If so, I can only say that I have had great experience with them... Quick reply and shipping! Both for me and a friend of mine who got one for his 70s LC.

To the snorkel itself; It is a bit rougher (obviously) then the original Safari, a bit sharper on the edges, but otherwise a good copy. And yep, you can crash 3 of them before a Safari pays off!

Fits the Surf, no worries, just have to mod the connection to the airbox...

J.

Comment

Surely one more person on here wants a snorkel at that price! Come on folks am getting itchy feet!

Comment

Do they fit a 3rd Gen?

Cheers.
                www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

i want one

payment sent
                  Last edited by Storm; 11 July 2012, 19:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                    i want one

payment sent
                    Cheers Storm.I am awaiting confirmation on the total price at the moment but they should be about the £100 mark as stated earlier in the thread

1. bullet513
                    2. JD_975
                    3. Balllsy
                    4. galooph
                    5. Dodge
                    6. sjoe
                    7. SJM
                    8. Jungle Power
                    9/ TonyN
                    10/Storm ..................deposit paid

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy View Post
                      Do they fit a 3rd Gen?

Cheers.
                      I will find out if he can get them for the 3rd gens Smiffy and let you know asap

Comment

1. bullet513
                        2. JD_975
                        3. Balllsy
                        4. galooph
                        5. Dodge
                        6. sjoe .....................deposit paid
                        7. SJM
                        8. Jungle Power
                        9/ TonyN

thanks

Comment

Sent my deposit mate, thanks for sorting this out

Comment

1. bullet513
                            2. JD_975 .................deposit paid
                            3. Balllsy ..................deposit paid
                            4. galooph.................deposi t paid
                            5. Dodge
                            6. sjoe .....................deposit paid
                            7. SJM......................depos it paid
                            8. Jungle Power
                            9/ TonyN...................depost paid

Thanks guys
                            Last edited by stormforce; 14 July 2012, 08:33.

Comment

How do I get the deposit to you
                              PayPal ?

Comment

Hiya.Paypal is fine at stormforce1067@sky.com
                                Can everyone please make sure that all deposits are sent as gifts to avoid cost with paypal

Comment

Working...
                                X