Gun Rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Rack

Thought I would show my Gun Rack to the shooters amongst us. Obviously Guns will be in slips when off the farm. Works very well, keeps Guns from bouncing around in the Truck.
    Attached Files

Smart.

Looks like a proper hill billy truck now mate.

"hot digity"
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Nice looking bit of kit

Comment

looks well with functionality as a major plus...Watch out Wabbits!!!
        I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Looks good mate, well done,
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Thanks Guys, Ian how are getting on with snorkel, need any more bits ?

Comment

Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
              looks well with functionality as a major plus...Watch out Wabbits!!!
              And Foxes !!!!

Comment

Haven't done the snorkle mate, just finishing up details on the step, next if a good brake service and new rubbers, i did a short write up on the step in the mods bit, you can see what i've spent the last six months on (feels like a year)
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

A bit different to the gun racks we used to have. We had one fitted across the top of the dashboard and the other to the rear of the front seats. Mind you that was because we had Landies as Toyotas were not heard of in the late sixties and early seventies. LOL!

Comment

Just one thing.. reverse the bolts holding the hooks to the uprights. Don't want those wingnuts scratching the lovely stocks...
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
                      Just one thing.. reverse the bolts holding the hooks to the uprights. Don't want those wingnuts scratching the lovely stocks...
                      Or clips with locks to stop the guns bouncing out of the racks and to prevent a random theft. Ours were not as fancy or well designed, just large clips capable of holding a .762 FN rifle with a 20 round magazine!

Comment

Would the gun on top be a CZ452 by any chance, looks alot like mine?

Can't really see it properly on the iPhone.
                        Last edited by si tate; 25 June 2012, 17:13.
                        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                          Would the gun on top be a CZ452 by any chance, looks alot like mine?

Can't really see it properly on the iPhone.
                          Yes Mate, they are both CZ 452. The top 452 American in 17HMR and the bottom 452 Style in .22

Comment

Originally posted by Surf01 View Post
                            Or clips with locks to stop the guns bouncing out of the racks and to prevent a random theft. Ours were not as fancy or well designed, just large clips capable of holding a .762 FN rifle with a 20 round magazine!
                            They do fit nice and snug so should be OK. I only have them like that while
                            on the Farm so should be no chance of theft..

Comment

Working...
                            X