Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I've now been a proud Surf owner for just over 3 months, and so far so good.

Thanks to this forum, I've been able to diagnose and fix a couple of the smaller niggling type problems that you always seem to get when you buy a new motor and first get it home.

The rear window stopped work, and a quick read of the forum and a shake of the wiper later, and it was business as usual.

Anyway, just a short and sweet 'hello' post so that I can start posting in the other sections of the forum.

Cheers!

Originally posted by Stylesy View Post
    I've now been a proud Surf owner for just over 3 months, and so far so good.

Thanks to this forum, I've been able to diagnose and fix a couple of the smaller niggling type problems that you always seem to get when you buy a new motor and first get it home.

The rear window stopped work, and a quick read of the forum and a shake of the wiper later, and it was business as usual.

Anyway, just a short and sweet 'hello' post so that I can start posting in the other sections of the forum.

Cheers!
    Welcome to the forum Mark. Enjoy your stay, and join in the fun.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Hello mark welcome glad to hear your enjoying your surf
      Always up to my neck in it

Comment

Bonjour. Stylesy...is your first name actually Nobby?
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Hello welcome
          “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Wow a newbie that searches the forum before asking, welcome mark.
            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Thanks all for the very warm welcome, and yes 'Nobby' is the first name that I usually go by.

Comment

Working...
              X