That didn't work!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That didn't work!!

I took Judwac's advice regarding snails and slugs (the getting rid of) tipped a can of Skol lager in an icecream tub and stuck it in the middle of my tomatos and not only didn't they make straight for it but when i captured six and threw em in by the next morn they'd all buggered off, prob nurseing a hangover at my expence, perhaps real ale would work better but i'm not wasting that on them!!
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

My Grandad swore by using ha'penny coins around his plants.
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

A hedgehog may have eaten them, look round your garden for a hedgehog with a hangover.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
        A hedgehog may have eaten them, look round your garden for a hedgehog with a hangover.
        It won't be hard to find! Just look in the broom cupboard for a confused hedgehog with swollen eyes!!!
        I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          I took Judwac's advice regarding snails and slugs (the getting rid of) tipped a can of Skol lager in an icecream tub and stuck it in the middle of my tomatos and not only didn't they make straight for it but when i captured six and threw em in by the next morn they'd all buggered off, prob nurseing a hangover at my expence, perhaps real ale would work better but i'm not wasting that on them!!
          Think I spot where you went wrong Ian.
          Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
            Think I spot where you went wrong Ian.
            good old George.
            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Reminds me of this I saw years ago:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzIIzoO4Lsw

Actually that's all it takes for me too!
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post

Get Apache to pee on your garden then.

Comment

Working...
                X