No announcement yet.

to wave or not to wave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wave - and even get waved at, thumbs up etc from fellow surfers who don't use this site!

still waiting for them women to wave, blow kisses etc - not happened yet but I live in hope - that's Hope in the West Mids
    Dave

Comment

I usually tend to flash the headlights when I see another Surf coming towards me. Sometimes get a response but not often. Usually see them late as I'm not alway sure if it's a Surf or a L-C.

If any of you are south heading down the M5-M6 tomorrow morning, I'm going north up to Chester with the Pageant in tow, so give us a flash.
      Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
        I wave but rarely get acknowleged. It's a bit like holding the door for people. the decent ones will say thanks.
        i've had my surf since june, i wave 2 nearly every surf i c, but never get a wave back, i feel disheartened when they ignore me, but i keep grining, so i'll just wave on here instead
        lets go get dirty...

Comment

just play the flash and wave game!... flash and wave to every car you see and count the number of waves you get back!...
          best fun on friday nights when you all do moonies and the girls expose their breasts!!... nice!... but don't pull moonies to police cars or you'll all be arrested cos your mates too drunk to stop swearing!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I always wave to kids who are travelling in the rear facing seats of Volvo Estates. Their parents obviously don't want to talk to them

Eventually one will pull a face and I will pull one back. They usually end up getting told off though!!
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

We will wave at anything......

just to say: "hey! look what wer'e driving and your'e not!"

We don't care who waves back - we are just a friendly bunch!

Anyway, we're off to the Watford area this morning to pick up our second Surf so that we can wave to each other!!!

Bought it off eBay, so feeling a little nervous. Looks good on paper..... I will let you know if we get her back home safely and post the information.

Have a good weekend one and all.

Gary
              1996 SSR-G 3.0TD
              1995 SSR-X 3.0TD Ltd

Comment

Working...
              X