East Anglia Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Anglia Members

Anyone in the East Anglia area? I live in Mildenhall. Looking to possibly get a get together around mine or some other location. Any spots to get muddy round here? Not much into rocks or anything but do love to get muddy. Let me know fellas. I have been on a ton of 4x4 Sites. Looking forward to contribute what I can.

Hi Rick and welcome, I live just outside Kings Lynn, Norfolk so not to far away. I used to work in Brandon many moons ago so know the area of Lakenheath Mildenhall and Feltwell etc quite well. There was an off road centre near to me called three holes which has sadly now closed down.

Comment

Im in Haverhill (just past Newmarket) so not 2 far, would be good 2 meet some local owners.

Comment

Well determining on when my parts show up....This weekend I will be tearing down the front end to replace a water pump. Y'all are more then welcome to stop by. Beer and Pizza mos def will be provided.

Comment

That would be nice Rick, but I'm fishing Sat and back to work Sun. Like I said found memories of your area with all the American influence etc.

Comment

No problem brother! I need to come up to kings lynn area! Hit the Beer Warehouse there! Anyone else feel free! I am pretty sure I will be under the hood most the day. I have Friday off as well! May start then if I get my parts.

Comment

Is that the one in Setchey ? The biggest in Europe I am lead to believe.

Comment

Have a look here
                http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=76461
                I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Working...
                X