@ those who like shiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ those who like shiny

Started to sort the tools out and finish a small work bench.

The bench is only 1500mm by 800mm and Alan suggested topping the 1" wood top with a 4mm aluminum sheet, bit extravagant given the price but hey! we never paid for it.

I must admit it makes for a lovely finish so much so we carried on and made the first of two tool boards in a similar style

Brian

Looks really good mate wish I had space to mount my tools Like that ,I'm jealous
    Always up to my neck in it

Comment

ooooh it shiney, thinking I might have to do that in my garage now

Little worried about the angle grinder there though, every time I use one disasters happen and/or large peices of truck magicly go missing
      Its a new truck, Because every parts been replaced

Comment

a very neat and tidy workspace , hope your neighbours are frendlier now your workshop is on the go.

Comment

Originally posted by ezza24 View Post
          Looks really good mate wish I had space to mount my tools Like that ,I'm jealous
          Wish I had some tools like that, never mind the space!
          "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Everything is fine apart from the top row of spanners bri, can you rearrange them so that they ascend in order because they look a bit higgle-di-piggle-di.

Looking smart though mate.
            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
              Everything is fine apart from the top row of spanners bri, can you rearrange them so that they ascend in order because they look a bit higgle-di-piggle-di.

Looking smart though mate.
              lol also annoys me however, it was trade off as they are in spanner head size order not overall spanner size. Might need to buy new ones
              Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                lol also annoys me however, it was trade off as they are in spanner head size order not overall spanner size. Might need to buy new ones
                Ahhhhh I see, I shall let you off this time.

Comment

I'm not paying for new spanners to accommodate your OCD!
                  Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Almost a shadow board...

You need to paint (or anodise, that would be flash!) silhouettes of your spanners on the ally!
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

You bitch, I can't even see my garage walls.....or floor!!
                      www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Finished the second board this evening still some space for a steel rule or two.
                        Some alloy tube and angle used to make racks for screwdrivers, ratchets, hex drivers and the like.

Brian

Comment

Love it!

You've got three times the amount of tools that I have.

Comment

Are we taking bets as to how long it stays tidy.

Comment

I've got one socket set. An adjustable spanner, a breaker bar, and a trolley jack.
                              Oh and a BFH.

You have more different types of flat headed screwdrivers than I have mechanics tools.

You've got issues Brian!

Get Kerrsurf to chuck 'em all in a big greasy tool box, forget you own them and get making those rear tubular bumpers!

:jealous:
                              "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                              www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Working...
                              X