No announcement yet.

Motorhome/caravan sites in Wales......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorhome/caravan sites in Wales......

Anybody know any good sites by the coast that they can recommend, been to Barmouth which I thought was ok but looking for somewhere different this time.

Cheers si.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Ceredigion is meant to be nice. Damp though.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
      Anybody know any good sites by the coast that they can recommend, been to Barmouth which I thought was ok but looking for somewhere different this time.

Cheers si.
      So you mean north or north west Wales?

Comment

We've just come back from the bank holiday weekend at Hill End Campsite in Llangennith, Gower. May be a little too far for you but one of the best sites that we have been to! Nice big flat well looked after fields and nice clean facilities.

Have a look here

Comment

Originally posted by Surfboy View Post
          We've just come back from the bank holiday weekend at Hill End Campsite in Llangennith, Gower. May be a little too far for you but one of the best sites that we have been to! Nice big flat well looked after fields and nice clean facilities.

Have a look here
          Bugga, no dogs aloud.

"I'll have to leave the wife at home"

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
            So you mean north or north west Wales?
            Anywhere by the sea that allows doggy's.

Comment

Well one of the other ones that we go to in the Gower is at Port Eynon

Here

A quick look tells me dogs are allowed on a lead

Comment

That place used to be good till grandson took over but went downhill from then last time i used it we were packed in that tight that neibours car door was hitting my motorhome when i complained and said it was against fire regs was told if you dont like it leave but no refund.!!!

Theres a good one at ty newydd just north of holyhead CL with toilets electric and showers Was 12 pound a night dogs allowed views of sea and 4 min walk to sandy beach.Have phone number if interested
                Last edited by Andy Pandy; 10 June 2012, 00:00. Reason: Adding item.

Comment

Working...
                X