power cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power cut

Been off for an hour noe. Thats the problem with our village, everytime there's a decent amount of rain, we lose power.

Luckily Makita has come to the rescue... DAB site radio running off 18V battery pack, my nnoyingly bright makita 18v flourecent light and erm 'g' phone connection - REALLY slow but it works.

Oh and a couple of logs on the fire so nice and toasty.
    Who needs leccy?!
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

You? At least 3 of the devices you're using are electric
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Sorry meant AC power! Well the sky just lit up blue and the power came back on. Briefly. The sky lit up again and the power is back off... could a lightening strike power the grid? Weird that the sky lit up... bearing in mind there are no street lamps, houses or anything for miles in the direction i,m looking.... freaky!
      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

it will be the mothership looking for you
        Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Working...
          X