Door Wind Shields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door Wind Shields

Hi all. I have a set of door wind deflectors which are surplus to requirements (I just took them off my 2nd Gen Surf). I'm not sure if they are original Toyota items but the front two have Toyota written on them in black paint and the rear pair have nothing on them. They are complete with clips (and some old sticky tape that I'm not going to clean off) and if anyone is interested in them they can have them for the cost of the postage to send them. If you'd like them, let me know your address and I'll find out how much postage will cost.

Postage to b17 please

Comment

damm im too late
      the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
        Postage to b17 please
        I'll wrap them and get the cost sorted for you but as it's the bank holiday break you'll have to bear with me.

Comment

Not in a hurry so don't fret about it

let me have your email address and i'll send full address
          Last edited by Growler; 12 June 2012, 23:16.

Comment

Anything happening on this ?

Comment

Anything happening on this ?
              Hi. Sorry not been well. Just back on my feet now so will get them down the post office tomorrow for a weigh in. I'll let you know tomorrow afternoon what the cost is.

Comment

Right first of all I'll tell you that having the aforementioned wind deflectors shuffling around in the back of the Surf, one of the clips has come off. I've taped it to the deflector, along with the broken fixing, so you should be able to get a new fixing or glue the original one.

Posting charges are as follows:

Parcelforce 24 hours service = £15.60 or if you don't mind waiting the extra day, 48 hours service is £11.60. Both options include insurance up to £100.00 and are fully tracked and signed for.

Let me know if you're still interested and I'll contact you with my bank details so you can transfer funds, then I'll post the item.

If you're no longer interested because of the broken clip let me know and I'll give them to someone else. To be honest though, when you use the double sided tape that holds them on (not supplied by me, you'll need to source that yourself) it's so strong that you don't need the clips. I had to cut them off with a Stanley blade to remove them.

Sorry for the long post but I want to be as upfront with you as possible. After all, I am 'giving' the things away.
                Last edited by Bonk; 15 June 2012, 09:33.

Comment

Hi

48hr postage will be fine, let me know where to send the money and I'll get payment off

Comment

Hi

48hr postage will be fine, let me know where to send the money and I'll get payment off
                    email me at bonkbonk@btinternet.com and I'll mail you back my bank details.

Comment

Hi

Take it you don't want 2 sets then??

Comment

Originally posted by s car go View Post
                        Take it you don't want 2 sets then??
                        Yes i do

One is for a friend, one for me

Comment

Comment

Items in the post.

Comment

Working...
                            X