Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @gwh

Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

36 nosey buggers, but none of them are the person I was actually speaking to...

Comment

Not necessarily - some could have looked more than once (Like me)

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

The thing is, there's literally nothing to see. Only G and I know what that means, the rest of you are merely speculating

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
          The thing is, there's literally nothing to see. Only G and I know what that means, the rest of you are merely speculating
          It may be speculation, but it is reasoned speculation.
          1. The smiley shows a contract - thus we can deduce that this post is about paperwork of some kind, and probably an agreement entered into or about to be entered into.
          2. The content of that agreement is sufficiently private/embarrassing that it could not be divulged in public.
          3. Since it was not addressed in a PM, at least one of the parties (presumably Andy as the author) nevertheless seeks the titillation of airing this private and embarrassing matter at least in partial fashion in open sight.
          4. Gwh is, it is fair to assume, one of the parties to the agreement. His proclivities to sheep, rubber and human discharge, are well publicised and known. But since a sheep does not constitute a legal entity for the purposes of contract law, we can discount the sheep from being a party to the agreement. Hence rubber and probably human discharge feature highly.
          5. Andy is well known on the board for his love of corrections.
          Hence this post is about a private and embarrassing agreement between two consenting male adults, one of whom is somewhat exhibitionist. It is from a lover of "correction" to a rubber fetishist, and may also involve human discharge.
          And since it was written at 9.54am on a Tuesday, the arrangement which is shortly to be ratified in this agreement is obviously not just a weekend or evening, but a 24/7 one.
          Congratulations chaps on your new homo-bondage-sex-slave agreement!

Meanwhile Andy is plainly so excited about having Gra sign this contract that he misused the word "literally".

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
            It may be speculation, but it is reasoned speculation.
            1. The smiley shows a contract - thus we can deduce that this post is about paperwork of some kind, and probably an agreement entered into or about to be entered into.
            2. The content of that agreement is sufficiently private/embarrassing that it could not be divulged in public.
            3. Since it was not addressed in a PM, at least one of the parties (presumably Andy as the author) nevertheless seeks the titillation of airing this private and embarrassing matter at least in partial fashion in open sight.
            4. Gwh is, it is fair to assume, one of the parties to the agreement. His proclivities to sheep, rubber and human discharge, are well publicised and known. But since a sheep does not constitute a legal entity for the purposes of contract law, we can discount the sheep from being a party to the agreement. Hence rubber and probably human discharge feature highly.
            5. Andy is well known on the board for his love of corrections.
            Hence this post is about a private and embarrassing agreement between two consenting male adults, one of whom is somewhat exhibitionist. It is from a lover of "correction" to a rubber fetishist, and may also involve human discharge.
            And since it was written at 9.54am on a Tuesday, the arrangement which is shortly to be ratified in this agreement is obviously not just a weekend or evening, but a 24/7 one.
            Congratulations chaps on your new homo-bondage-sex-slave agreement!

Meanwhile Andy is plainly so excited about having Gra sign this contract that he misused the word "literally".
            What can I say, you sussed us out. My misuse was accidental; although, it was more spurious, than anything else.

Comment

Akchurly, it is both misused and spurious. Oh my...

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                What can I say, you sussed us out. My misuse was accidental; although, it was more spurious, than anything else.
                I misread that as being your missus was accidental

Comment

Slow day for both of you?

Comment

Nice one Henry !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Andy.
                      What can I say that will soothe the hurt. I forgot and I'm sorry. since the last time I have quite literally been in the ordure. As soon as I can touch it with my hands, I'm sure it Will be ok.
                      I can't touch right now, but later maybe...
                      I reckon on it making you happy, quite shortly...
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Oh my god, I'm such a nosey barsteward!..............
                        " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                          Andy.
                          What can I say that will soothe the hurt. I forgot and I'm sorry. since the last time I have quite literally been in the ordure. As soon as I can touch it with my hands, I'm sure it Will be ok.
                          I can't touch right now, but later maybe...
                          I reckon on it making you happy, quite shortly...
                          Touching it always eases my hurt. I have to say; since you touched it, it is no longer short, it's been quite long now.

Comment

Working...
                          X