Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear bumper

Hi All,
    after owning my surf for 9 years i have browsed this great forum more times than i can say , lots of great info without my need to chip in, but now the surf is looking tired and the rear bumper and 1/4s are well more rust than chrome
    So whats the score with a mod rear bumper , i am not a welder so self fab is out , i have checked out a few of your pic's so may have to get a welder to knock one out

Originally posted by Rads View Post
    Hi All,
    i have checked out a few of your pic's so may have to get a welder to knock one out

ooooooo eerrrr missus. May get a bit sticky on your rear end.
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
      ooooooo eerrrr missus. May get a bit sticky on your rear end.
      well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Rads View Post
        Hi All,
        after owning my surf for 9 years i have browsed this great forum more times than i can say , lots of great info without my need to chip in, but now the surf is looking tired and the rear bumper and 1/4s are well more rust than chrome
        So whats the score with a mod rear bumper , i am not a welder so self fab is out , i have checked out a few of your pic's so may have to get a welder to knock one out

Stay tuned, Yoshie should be posting pics of some tube type rear bumpers
        anytime now.
        Still on a mission.

Comment

Yes, very soon. Our tube bender is away getting new seals put in and a good service but we have secured the use of another one so production will plod along.
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
          X