yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iwas gone, I came back,I was gone, now I'm back again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iwas gone, I came back,I was gone, now I'm back again.

After moving (stressed), I managed to make a fleeting visit to the board. Next thing I know, my mobo has frazzled itself, and there's smoke coming out of it, and everything has died on the pc front

So new mobo, new heatsink and fan, and new psu..........totally rebuild it.........and i'm finally..............dare I say it. I'm back again.

So anything changed, anymore Essex boys and girls????.

Surf is still running a dream, apart from the fact it needs a new starter motor or parts at least, but I think I'll go for the whole hog and get a recon part.

nice to be back

Fieldsy

Good-on-ya geezer.
    CURRY-ER

Comment

Welcome back m8 but wot the Heck do this lot mean
      So new mobo, new heatsink and fan, and new psu
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
        Welcome back m8 but wot the Heck do this lot mean
        So new mobo, new heatsink and fan, and new psu
        What a divot the 3 main componants of a flux capacitor and divvy dont know....
        Wot are you like ? ?
        I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Mobo: Motherboard (main component of your pc that configures and runs all the other devices inside

Heatsink and fan: These are mounted above the processor, they cool the processor as it gets very hot while doing its job and dissipates the heat away from the processor

PSU:Power Supply Unit, basically the big !!!!!! thing at the back that the mains plugs into. This supplies power to the mobo (see above ), and power to all the other hardware devices in the pc.........cdrom, dvdrom, sound card etc.....

Hope that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Fieldsy
            Mobo: Motherboard (main component of your pc that configures and runs all the other devices inside

Heatsink and fan: These are mounted above the processor, they cool the processor as it gets very hot while doing its job and dissipates the heat away from the processor

PSU:Power Supply Unit, basically the big !!!!!! thing at the back that the mains plugs into. This supplies power to the mobo (see above ), and power to all the other hardware devices in the pc.........cdrom, dvdrom, sound card etc.....

Hope that makes sense
            Ah! so thoses are the tings that make the noise I thought it was the mice running about in their wheels to power up the puter and some little bloke with a calculater pressing buttons........

Now the flux capaciter I understand but conputers.........
            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
              I thought it was the mice running about in their wheels to power up the puter and some little bloke with a calculater pressing buttons........

Oh no!!!!, don't tell me you bought one from pc world

Comment

Good to see you back Fieldsy
                It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                X