Hands up.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Surf01 View Post
    Except for the gouges, truck looks clean, but in the sunlight you can see the swirl marks from polishing. I don't suppose there is anyway to remove these swirl marks. Can't really see them on a cloudier day. Tried drinking loads of beers, but at the end of the day the swirl marks seem to double although they were blurry! LOL!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3M-Scratch...item3cc6494afa

I should warn you that it does require YOUR elbow grease to make it work.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
      Agree thats excellent work, but Shirley, you really need to do something with that rear wiper. Its letting you down.
      Aye...its a bit tatty.....thought of sanding it down and painting with black smooth hammerite.....The rear corner bumper is tatty with rust too....

Shirl

Comment

I cleaned my fleet thius weekend,and if the weather holds I'll polish them all after work this week. I'm quite sad like that,cold beer and rag and polish and I'm happy as a pig in the merd!!!

Comment

I spent hours hoovering and cleaning the interior on Thursday (damn dog hairs) then went to the local jet wash.

Though briefly about T-cut and wax but dismissed that as borderline insanity as it would have been done by hand.

Glad I didn't as within 3 days it had attracted the attention of the local pigeon bombing squadron and has three direct hits.
          Leaky Surf

Comment

I washed mine.

I suppose, technically, I was eating a roll on sausage whilst a wee bloke washed it; but it was my own graft that earned the money to pay the wee bloke. So, I'm happy to conclude that because of my own work, my truck is now clean...
            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
              I washed mine.

I suppose, technically, I was eating a roll on sausage whilst a wee bloke washed it; but it was my own graft that earned the money to pay the wee bloke. So, I'm happy to conclude that because of my own work, my truck is now clean...
              tenuous.
              Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by s car go View Post
                I cleaned my fleet thius weekend,and if the weather holds I'll polish them all after work this week. I'm quite sad like that,cold beer and rag and polish and I'm happy as a pig in the merd!!!
                That one on the far right looks like you put a red / purple sock in with a hot wash. The colour has run onto it and it has shrunk
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                X