Rated hooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rated hooks

Evening all as the title says I'm looking for some rated recovery hooks for the front of my surf .I've used the search function and seen loads of posts about replacing the standard Ones but didn't see any mention of were to get them from . Dose anybody have a link to were to buy them from or even dose anybody have any for sale thanks all
    Always up to my neck in it

Originally posted by ezza24 View Post
    Evening all as the title says I'm looking for some rated recovery hooks for the front of my surf .I've used the search function and seen loads of posts about replacing the standard Ones but didn't see any mention of were to get them from . Dose anybody have a link to were to buy them from or even dose anybody have any for sale thanks all
    I can sell you one of these, weld the block onto the chassis and then screw the recovery eye before you head off road.

Brian

Comment

How much for the three pin plug and does it come with a free recovery eye

Comment

http://www.bits4vits.co.uk/store/rec.../prod_288.html

Check bolt spacing and bolt thread.

Nev

Comment

That's for the input lads but I got it sorted. Now I need a couple new short tow straps to go between the tow points to spread the load during recoverys. The two I have are damaged only just noticed It . I lent them to a friend at the week end and I just cleaned all the mud off them and they both have nasty tears in them so don't Realy trust them . Any recommendations on were to buy new ones from? Thanks
          Always up to my neck in it

Comment

Working...
          X