Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Mod Honest Opinions Please

The A bar if you were wondering...

"B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

I'm all for getting rid of the useless bling, works for me.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

tbh with you it l@@ks out of place if the rest of your truck had some matte it would "match"

I "personally" think it would look better if done in the same paint as your sliders
        but then that is my opinion

But having said that it might look different or better in the flesh so to speak.
        Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Don't really like it...sorry.
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

As was said earlier in the topic, bling is useless, unless the truck is just for show!
            Your truck suits the black a frame etc, but if you did the rest of the tubes matt it wuld work better, or vice versa!
            Like that finnish, what is it?
            One problem with a crincle or matt, its not so easy to jet wash away the shite of a days work, as is gloss, or my favourite, Satern (cant spell)
            Still looks good and even makes a Lux a bar look half tidy!

Comment

Thought so.
              I'll whip it off and keep it for "laning" protection...
              You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ears now can you...?
              "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
              www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

As soon as you take the protection off the front to go with others opinions, you will probably bump into omething and regret it!
                Although its nly a small a frame, it protects the fron of the truck!
                If you yourself are not happy with the finnish, alter the paint, if not leave it on and do it later!
                No one is going to help you out by buying you a grill or valance if you damage it once you take it off.

Comment

Neither can one polish a turd.

Edit: no turd Similarity implied.
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I don't like bull bars at all, no matter what colour they are. But I especially dislike stupid shiny ones, so your one is slightly better

Goaty - It's Satin.
                    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Rockabillygoaty View Post
                      As soon as you take the protection off the front to go with others opinions, you will probably bump into omething and regret it!
                      Although its nly a small a frame, it protects the fron of the truck!
                      If you yourself are not happy with the finnish, alter the paint, if not leave it on and do it later!
                      No one is going to help you out by buying you a grill or valance if you damage it once you take it off.
                      I understand your point, but its the bar I'm not happy with, hence the sows ear/ turd comments.

Standard A bars do look shite imho...

I want my truck to look good. If that comes at a price re: protection then so be it...
                      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Rockabillygoaty View Post
                        Like that finnish, what is it?
                        Halfords truck bed liner paint. I bought it as I quickly needed a one coat thick paint to cover up the exposed welds on the sliders... thought I'd give it a try on the bar...I quite like the finish, but not sure it suits the truck.
                        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                          Halfords truck bed liner paint. I bought it as I quickly needed a one coat thick paint to cover up the exposed welds on the sliders... thought I'd give it a try on the bar...I quite like the finish, but not sure it suits the truck.
                          ill swap you your black one for my shiny one

i was doing mine black soon but i like the finish on yours
                          PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                            I understand your point, but its the bar I'm not happy with, hence the sows ear/ turd comments.

Standard A bars do look shite imho...

I want my truck to look good. If that comes at a price re: protection then so be it...
                            Then take it off the truck John they look so much better without the stairwell hand rail on the front.
                            Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                              Then take it off the truck John they look so much better without the stairwell hand rail on the front.
                              Listen to Brian John, you know it makes sense.
                              Still on a mission.

Comment

Working...
                              X