yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ive just stuck my winch up for sale but can not get a piccy for you chaps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive just stuck my winch up for sale but can not get a piccy for you chaps?

Ok, why can't I get a piccy of the damn thing in the for sale section? Its on a really nice winch a bar with fairhead rollers and stuff but you cant see it!

Originally posted by westy
    Ok, why can't I get a piccy of the damn thing in the for sale section? Its on a really nice winch a bar with fairhead rollers and stuff but you cant see it!
    Westy.

What type of picture are you trying to attach. Is it jpeg, if so what size is it. There is a maximum size for pictures to be uploaded as attachments.

Cheers

Comment

er, yeah its was, hang on I'll make it even smaller... whats the limit?

Comment

No its a bugger it looks to me like you have to have already posted it somewhere and then you call the hyperlink to it? Well I have no hosting so can not post it somewhere

Comment

er, yeah its was, hang on I'll make it even smaller... whats the limit?
          500K is the limit.

Select manage attachments at the bottom of the posting screen, find the file, click upload, wait... until it appears as an uploaded file then close the window and submit the post.

Cheers

Comment

I just blagged a bit of hosting and did it with hyper link.... Have a look, should be two there now?

Comment

I just blagged a bit of hosting and did it with hyper link.... Have a look, should be two there now?
              Yep that looks good.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
              X