@Bushwhacker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Bushwhacker.

Vince. I'm getting worried about you. You've got to stop living in the past................
    " Time wounds all heels ".

I know, the past is/was a much nicer place though.

Comment

If you want to live in the past let me know when you have time to take a look at number V for me

Comment

Talking of number v , when do you want those bits sorting mate, e got your towbar waiting to come over with me too lol
        PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Any time soon mate, but not this week end as not much spare time and looking at things I think you might need more than an hour

I'm now up to getting things started on it just need to sort out the paint code (no Vin Plate)

If any knows the code for the dark blue metallic paint on a '92 2nd gen I'd be muchly appreciative.

Comment

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showpost....66&postcount=3

Comment

Cheers Vince, was going to have a trawl through tomorrow when I'm not working so late, but you've saved me the hassle

Steve, can you sort or do you want me to ? I'll sort payment with you once you see want I want doing

Comment

ill sort the paint mate as ive got to get a load mixxed tomorrow anyway for various jobs, i mix the paint myself using a local suppliers paint scheme as they all know me very well now ,
                cheers vince
                PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                X