Argentina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argentina

Probably not as controversial as murdering innocent little fluffy woodland creatures,but would I be wrong in suggesting a reply with an image of the Belgrano in background ?

Discuss
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Thoroughly bad form !

It's the politicians playing games - the military just did their bit and died as required ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Give me a rabbit any day to blatt.... as for the propaganda they can stick it where the sun don't shine.......

And of all places a war memorial I think that is a low blow that even the Germans or Russians did not attempt in the past.
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Agreed but to retaliate in the same vein would make us just as bad as them ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

The thinly veiled threat of Argentina being able to rally the rest of South America in a bid to bully Britain out of The Falkland Isles is pretty farcical,to me it appears to be failing politicians trying to stir up the voters to garner hatred of a common enemy in an attempt to deflect their attention away from the domestic issues that are troubling that country.

And yes Corned Beef is now off the menu.
          Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

I take it Argentinian athletes still need a visa to get to London2012.....
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Probably not,all and sundry come here there must be a huge welcome mat somewhere

Comment

Working...
              X