Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General wheels question

Afternoon all,

I've done a few searches and I'm pretty convinced that any 6-stud wheels will fit my 1993 2.4TD Surf. I need a couple of tyres for the truck's MOT but found these on eBay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-PART-WOR...#ht_500wt_1172

They look better than my wheels so I thought I'd go for them as the tyres are good compared to mine. Question is though, would they fit?

Alternatively, if anyone has any wheels with tyres, or part-worn tyres (265/70/15) within a 50 mile radius of London that they need to get rid of can you please let me know?

Cheers,

Paul

They came off a Surf, so I reckon they'll go on yours.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Ah, good stuff, cheers! Was just a bit sceptical because the ad didn't mention which year Surf the wheels came off.

Comment

They are all the same (3rd Gens are 16", but will still fit a 2nd gen), pickups fit too, but have different offsets.

There's a spreadsheet on here somewhere (search for spreadsheet and you'll find it).
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Wheels and tyres

Hi there, got four 17" rims with 295 60 17's (I'll check that tho!) done about 2k miles. Nice looking wheels! Pm me if you want better info or pics.
          Started wi' nowt and still got most of it left!

Comment

Ive got 2 part worn tyres for sale in the parts for sale section and im located near Cambridge (wink wink)

Comment

Originally posted by imotep View Post
              Ive got 2 part worn tyres for sale in the parts for sale section and im located near Cambridge (wink wink)
              Cheers for the offer mate but I'd like to put something more off-road orientated on the truck........the missus says I can't have a 4x4 and only drive it on the road

Topchef, PM on its' way

Comment

Working...
              X