Bob's & Anthony's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob's & Anthony's

Some of you now know why I have the Forum Name of Sewerat, but just in case you don’t know the reason is :
    I install / repair / overhaul submersible pumps, usually pumping Sewage , hence
    Sewerat.

Now it has come to my attention that a certain high ranking member of the forum is thinking of Joining The ranks of THE BOBS Yes you read it correct, he wants to be a BOB, not only that but !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ops sorry got to dash speak with you all soon.

Sewerat Bob
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

never mind that... where's the blue star?
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Yer were is me BLUE STAR , it mite help if i new how to get one.

Sewerat Bob
      [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Sewerat
        Yer were is me BLUE STAR , it mite help if i new how to get one.

Sewerat Bob
        Cross Koi's palm with some silver and in return he'll "star" you up
        NO WORRIES!
        Rusty

Comment

Now ... Where was I, Ah yes........................... He wants to be a SEWERMOLE yes you read it correct a HIGH RANKING OFFICER OF THIS FORUM wants to join the BOBS as a SEWERMOLE

Now its not easy to become a BOBS it takes time & dedication, but our leader has started on the path by enrolling on training courses to acheive his goal.

So i would like you all to ......................tea up you say... Ok on my way
          Speak with all later tea's up, then have to fit start changing the speedo.

Sewerat Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Sewerat
            Now ... Where was I, Ah yes........................... He wants to be a SEWERMOLE yes you read it correct a HIGH RANKING OFFICER OF THIS FORUM wants to join the BOBS as a SEWERMOLE

Now its not easy to become a BOBS it takes time & dedication, but our leader has started on the path by enrolling on training courses to acheive his goal.

So i would like you all to ......................tea up you say... Ok on my way
            Speak with all later tea's up, then have to fit start changing the speedo.

Sewerat Bob
            Ahhh... so our illustrious leader is going to be a "Trainee" Mole then?

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

That was a good cupper, never did really start on the speedo, except to start the dismantling of the lower dash, anyway enough of that twaddle.

The SEWERMOLE, yes Linda i'm afraid that this high ranking management will shortly become a mole amongst the rank & file of forum members. Just remember he is already watching you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The BOBS are waiting the outcome of his training & memory tests to see if he is suitable to enter their corridoors of wisdom. even though they know he is a SEWERMOLE.

So my fellow members is it time to name names & name names, YES

Jesus is that the time ?? I'm missing the BILL

Speak with you later

Sewerat Bob

Comment

Working...
              X