Clear All

• Flux capacitor

I eagerly await your replies 9 years ago

Originally posted by JD_975 View Post
    I eagerly await your replies 9 years ago
    I've already replied next week!

Comment

I replied next Thursday but I haven't received the question yet

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

It's bang out of order. Not the flux capacitor, that guy Bushwhacker. At some point in the future I will repeatedly write to him demanding that he attend my house to arrange selling me something that he has going cheap. He gave no explanation for his failure to turn up last Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
          It's bang out of order. Not the flux capacitor, that guy Bushwhacker. At some point in the future I will repeatedly write to him demanding that he attend my house to arrange selling me something that he has going cheap. He gave no explanation for his failure to turn up last Tuesday.
          Yep he is a proper scoundrel I was delivering something to him and he arranged to meet me half way
          Fcukin liberty
          Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post

Surely you mean he failed to turn up next Tuesday - last Tuesday he will be in court on charges of failing to give numb nuts summat for nowt next year

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

I have installed my flux capacitor, the only problem with mine is the reality of my surf actually getting up to the required 88mph
              Its a new truck, Because every parts been replaced

Comment

Working...
              X