love these

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love these

hi guys/girls,just a quick post on what i think about these vehicles owned a 94 3.0 99km for 9 months and a 2.4 for 3 months previous ,defo the 3.0 to go for.tried a landrover 110 about 2 months ago and all i can say about them is RAW loud and vibration,only good thing i can say about them is full diff lock .only thing i have had to do is starter contacts,front brake pads an that's it.use mine to take the dogs out on the farms so do a good bit of off roading and never got me stuckup to now pulled a mondeo out of a farmers field ,were the AA refused to go into, and a defender 90 out of a hole but wouldn't let me video it.luxury cars to drive and love them. would recommend one to anyone .may have ago at the land cruiser 4.2 derv next.cheers.

congratulations
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

I'm on my 4th surf now .
      Had a grey 2.4 auto
      Then I owned stein (3.9 rover v8 pickup converted)
      Then a monster animalised 2.4 auto
      Now have a 3.0 manual .
      PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

I would have left the Defender in his hole if he refused me !

Comment

Originally posted by james1 View Post
          hi guys/girls,just a quick post on what i think about these vehicles owned a 94 3.0 99km for 9 months and a 2.4 for 3 months previous ,defo the 3.0 to go for.tried a landrover 110 about 2 months ago and all i can say about them is RAW loud and vibration,only good thing i can say about them is full diff lock .only thing i have had to do is starter contacts,front brake pads an that's it.use mine to take the dogs out on the farms so do a good bit of off roading and never got me stuckup to now pulled a mondeo out of a farmers field ,were the AA refused to go into, and a defender 90 out of a hole but wouldn't let me video it.luxury cars to drive and love them. would recommend one to anyone .may have ago at the land cruiser 4.2 derv next.cheers.

Anyone else go cross-eyed reading his post?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
            He He

I was on my third expresso and it made perfect sense to me
            Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              I think its the way young people talk now Vince.

Comment

its one of those magic eye pictures, you go crosseyed and a picture of a surf jumps out at you
                PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                X