Another 'newbie'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 'newbie'

Hello to all, finally got a 2nd gen 3.0 surf after a lot of searching. Big thanks to all the forum members whose tips/advice I've read over the last four years or so...invaluable Still got the 2.4 after 5 years although shell have to go soon. Again, all advice on this forum has been invaluable when those minor jobs needed doin', saved a fortune on garages! Shall be keeping the 3.0 for a while so may well be posting for info etc as time goes by, will do a search first tho, but apologies in advance if I ask something for the 'nth' time. Take care all and happy surfin for now
    Started wi' nowt and still got most of it left!

Originally posted by topchef View Post
    Hello to all, finally got a 2nd gen 3.0 surf after a lot of searching. Big thanks to all the forum members whose tips/advice I've read over the last four years or so...invaluable Still got the 2.4 after 5 years although shell have to go soon. Again, all advice on this forum has been invaluable when those minor jobs needed doin', saved a fortune on garages! Shall be keeping the 3.0 for a while so may well be posting for info etc as time goes by, will do a search first tho, but apologies in advance if I ask something for the 'nth' time. Take care all and happy surfin for now
    Welcome Derek. hope you enjoy your new toy. That extra 536cc makes all the difference, eh? Is it your new one, or old one that has the mod's you've listed? Why not post some pictures.....Cheers....Mick.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Hello
      “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

evening

Comment

Working...
        X