hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    And the footwear Alex...a nice pair of Chelsea boots perchance.
    Worse, much worse, Platforms
    Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by budweiser View Post
      ???
      according to toyotas records or whatever they only made 2.4 surfs up to 1993, but mines a 1994. bit confused myself. mat have to start a thread on it to get to the bottom of it.

the log book says 1994 and its on a L reg, could have there been a confusion during improt?
      well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Originally posted by muddle View Post
        according to toyotas records or whatever they only made 2.4 surfs up to 1993, but mines a 1994. bit confused myself. mat have to start a thread on it to get to the bottom of it.

the log book says 1994 and its on a L reg, could have there been a confusion during improt?
        really? never paid attention to that, i assumed it was till 95, but i know 2 near me are 2.4 and 94
        the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Hi n welcome youngen to the mad house, enjoy ya stay ya can learn a lot here ..

11+ Years of Surfs .... n Faultless to a " T " is my Yota
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by muddle View Post

Model year will be 93. First registration will be 94. They may have stopped making them in 93 but dealers will still have had the odd one or two to flog off cheap after the 94 models hit the showroom. In some countries model year is king. They dont care when it was first registered, they care deeply which model year it is and price accordingly.
            Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
            X